3D Print Tech Design’s Gear
As many of you are curious of my Gear, I’ve assembled a list of my hardware that I have access to and use. If you want to read up on the gear and maybe help the channel a bit, i’ve included Amazon.com links to all the parts. Or just copy-paste if you don’t wish to help out.
3D Printer Gear
Note, some of these machines are loaners, or machines I have regular access too
- Anet A8 – from Gearbest (Discount code: GBA8EU)
- Micromake DIY Delta – Community3Dprinter-01
- BCN Sigma From Hawk3DProto + BCN3D
- BCN Sigma R17 – Loaner from Matterhackers and BCN3D
- BlocksZero – Small nifty printer!
- PrintaKit Toolkit
- Filamentive Environmental friendly filaments
- And more small stocks of filaments and samples, too many to organize here!
- Canon 6D – Main Camera
- Canon 550D (Rebel T5) – Timelapse/B-cam
- GoPro Hero – Timelapse/long-clips
- Zoom H5 – Primary audio recorder
- Zoom H1 – recorder of backup audio or shotgun mic at some scenarios.
- Canon EF 24-105mm F/4 L IS II USM – Really versatile lens, mines need repair…
- Canon EF-S 17-85mm F/4-5.6 IS USM – works great for 550D’s video/timelapse
- Canon EF 50mm F1.8 – Supercheap, good for video/low-light
- 2x 125w (+3x backdrop) Video Light kit – Does the job!
- 260 LED Video Light – portable and perfect to fill bad lit environments!
- Tripo C-258 tripod + KJ-2 ball bearing – Works amazingly well, got 2 of these already.
- Old, non linkable Manfrotto tripod with Film-head.
- Bunch of small Filters, adapters, “magic arms” and cables…
- Canon 6D battery adapter – For longer sessions
- Canon 550D Batter adapter – NEED it for 6h+ timelapses
- Class 10 SD card for cameras – handles the bitrate
- AverMedia Capture HD 1080p (GL310) Capture card
- Intel Core i7 6700K – 4Ghz 4c/8t
- Asus STRIX Nvidia Geforce GGTX 970 4GB
- Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Motherboard
- Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 – 2x for 32GB
- HDDs (Intel 535 120GB ssd)<-RAID 0 (Editing-speed)->(Intel 335 180GB SSD) + (Crucial SSD 256gb system drive) + (Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB)
- Monitor Dell UltraSharp 27″ U2715H – 2560x1440px
- Monitor 2 – Old Asus that needs to be replaced…
- Synology DS – for backup/video storage